13 nov 2009

so I propose a post for LINK à LA MODE this week, and even if I haven't been chosen, it is a great thing for PLURIBALL. I promise to myself to try more and more because that feeling of "stepping up" was so good to me:)
I had a look to the editorial mixture they have presented this week and it seemed that one of the biggest theme was the "costumizing and personalizing style", I love it! about that some days ago I've decided to change a little one PLURIBALL creation I've realized some months ago. it is a bow-cotton-necklace and it seemed to me it had something less than it could. so I have thought to add some parts of a silver chain that broked some time ago. it was one of my favourite ones so I've thought that using it that way I was recycling plus adding some personal touch to one of my creations and it feeled so good..:)
that is the result, I hope you'll like it!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 commento:

  1. wow, that's really interesting!

    www.kaneeshp.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina


la mia etichetta
DISCLAIMER: Unless stated, the images used are not the property of Pluriball, and are not used for commercial purposes. When appropriate, photos will be linked to their respective retailers and designers within the post or are credited with the proper website, photo agency, or photographer.
If you own the rights to any of these images and do not wish them to appear on this site please contact PLURIBALL and they will be promptly removed.