23 nov 2009

hello everyone, I have to apologize so much for being absent all the week! I'm working late and sewing a lot in the spare time so I had problem even remembering to breath sometimes!
after this week things will slow down a bit -I hope- and I'll show you all my new creations..
anyway to animate this post I'm glad to present you two new vintage bags I've found these last weeks. I'm really proud of them, not only because the brands (actually I'm not so sure they're original, especially one..)but more because I think they're two wonderful pieces to add to my collections, so different and so unique!
enjoy and if you have any comment..please tell me!

ciao a tutti, mi devo scusare per esser stata così tanto assente questa settimana! sto lavorando fino a tardi e cucendo molto nel tempo libero quindi ho avuto qualche problema persino a ricordarmi di respirare ogni tanto!
dopo questa settimana le cose si calmeranno un pò -spero- e quindi potrò anche mostrarvi le mie nuove creazioni..
comunque per animare questo post sono felice di presentarvi due nuove borse vintage che ho trovato nelle ultime settimane. sono molto orgogliosa di averle, non solo per la marca che portano (anzi non sono neanche così sicura della loro originalità, specialmente per una delle due..)ma soprattutto perchè credo siano due meravigliose aggiunte alla mia collezione, così diverse tra loro ed uniche!
gustatevele tutte e se avete qualsiasi commento..sarò felice di leggeri!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento


la mia etichetta
DISCLAIMER: Unless stated, the images used are not the property of Pluriball, and are not used for commercial purposes. When appropriate, photos will be linked to their respective retailers and designers within the post or are credited with the proper website, photo agency, or photographer.
If you own the rights to any of these images and do not wish them to appear on this site please contact PLURIBALL and they will be promptly removed.