16 feb 2010

during my adventure here in pluriball I've often asked myself:why don't you post some of your outfits just like everyone else on the web? maybe someone could be interested in your style or in some of your accessories and you can exchange ideas and infos..
yes, it could be the case.
the thing is I'm not very good in modeling, most of the time I'm not satisfied of how things turn out when I make selfportraits so I'm always waiting for a pro-photographer to follow me in my routine and take millions of pictures about me and my personal life, but it doesn't seem it could be a real scenario anytime soon.
so I generally decide to take pictures of the things I like on my kitchen table or just on the floor. it just seem to be nicer.
Another solution is the one Gemma Correll presents in one of her gorgeous flickr sets: what I wore today in drawings.
I've discovered her talent in an exhibition in Antwerp this summer and she totally traped me in her sweet and sarcastic style.


durante la mia avventura qui su pluriball mi sono chiesta spesso: perchè non posti qualche immagine di quello che ti metti come tutti gli altri sul web? magari qualcuno potrebbe essere interessato al tuo stile o a uno dei tuoi accessori e magari potreste scambiarvi idee o informazioni..
si, potrebbe essere.
il fatto è che non sono molto brava a prestarmi come modella e la maggior parte delle volte non sono soddisfatta di come escono le cose in foto quando scatto degli autoritratti quindi mi ritrovo ad aspettare che un fotografo professionale si decida a seguirmi nella mia vita quotidiana scattando migliaia di foto mie e della mia vita personale ma non mi sembra che possa essere una realtà in un futuro prossimo.
quindi di solito scatto foto delle cose che mi piacciono sul tavolo della mia cucina o semplicemente sul pavimento. mi sembra semplicemente che escano meglio.
un'altra soluzione è quella presentata da Gemma Correll in uno dei suoi meravigliosi set di Flickr: what I wore today in drawings.
io l'ho scoperta all'interno di una mostra collettiva ad Anversa quest'estate e mi ha completamente intrappolato nel suo stile dolce e sarcastico.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I especially love day December 23(here) or any day that she draws her wonderful cat


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
or some lovely pug


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento


la mia etichetta
DISCLAIMER: Unless stated, the images used are not the property of Pluriball, and are not used for commercial purposes. When appropriate, photos will be linked to their respective retailers and designers within the post or are credited with the proper website, photo agency, or photographer.
If you own the rights to any of these images and do not wish them to appear on this site please contact PLURIBALL and they will be promptly removed.