5 dic 2009

winter virtual shopping-top 3

tonight I'm feeling like my home is the only place on earth I would like to be. outside it is definitely too cold, I'm so tired for the huge work today (is Christmas time in case anyone hasn't noticed..)so I've decided to stay home, next to the couch there is a little (..) piece of Sacher torte:)
I'm doing virtual shopping, that means going back to the millions magazines' scraps from the last days. it works that way:

*I choose the items I MUST have this winter.
*I find them through my magazines' scraps (I've tons of folders...)
*I google them and choose the pictures and designs I love the most
*I made a list (another one) feeling like I have definitely cleared my mind so next time I go to shopping I would not waste my time looking around me and I'll go straight to my objectives.

isn't that fun? I know..I'm kinda crazy..

stasera mi sento come se casa mia fosse l'unico posto sulla terra dove mi piacerebbe essere. fuori è decisamente troppo freddo e io sono troppo stanca dal lavoro di oggi (è periodo natalizio nel caso qualcuno non l'avesse notato..). quindi ho deciso di restarmene a casa accanto al divano c'è una piccola fetta di sacher torte :)
sto facendo shopping viruale che significa prendere i mille ritagli delle riviste che ho accomulato negli ultimi giorni. funziona così:

* scelgo i pezzi che DEVO avere questo inverno.
*li trovo tra i ritagli delle riviste (ho tantissime cartelline..)
*li cerco su google e scelgo le foto e le brands che mi piacciono di più
*faccio una lista (un'altra) con la sensazione che mi sono sicuramente chiarita le idee e la prossima volta che farò shopping non sprecherò il mio tempo a guardarmi intorno ma andrò direttamente incontro ai miei obiettivi.

non è divertente? lo so..sono un pò pazza..


navy blue propaganda coat by v westwood
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


stella mccartney black jacket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento


la mia etichetta
DISCLAIMER: Unless stated, the images used are not the property of Pluriball, and are not used for commercial purposes. When appropriate, photos will be linked to their respective retailers and designers within the post or are credited with the proper website, photo agency, or photographer.
If you own the rights to any of these images and do not wish them to appear on this site please contact PLURIBALL and they will be promptly removed.