12 dic 2009

I'm not travelling around internet very much lately, I've been very much more outdoors..and I've shopped a lot;) I must confess..!
without spreading so much words about it, there you are my two newest vintage finds..of course BAGS!

non sto molto in giro per internet ultimamente, mi sono dedicata di più all'esterno..e ho fatto un sacco di shopping;) devo confessare..!
senza spendere troppe parole a riguardo ecco qui le mie ultimissime due scoperte vintage..ovviamente BORSE!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
side


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


the last one is Céline Paris authentic! I can't believe I've found it so cheap...I guess it is a lesson for life, the brightest thing is often in the last place you would look for it;)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento


la mia etichetta
DISCLAIMER: Unless stated, the images used are not the property of Pluriball, and are not used for commercial purposes. When appropriate, photos will be linked to their respective retailers and designers within the post or are credited with the proper website, photo agency, or photographer.
If you own the rights to any of these images and do not wish them to appear on this site please contact PLURIBALL and they will be promptly removed.