14 ago 2009

the come back


I would like to celebrate the comeback of Whitney Houston with a little hommage here in PLURIBALL . While this beautiful artist was at the top of her career I was practically a child but my mother's sister (that I've always called "my young aunt") made me listen to her tapes and for me it was love at first..listening:)
After that period I lost traces of her (of W.H., not my aunt!) but this summer I found her first album, Whitney Houston (1985), in a books/magazines/music store in Bruxelles. here it is:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


During these past days I've been collecting photos of W.H., 'cause I think that, apart from having one of the most beautiful voice on earth, she is also one of the most beautiful singers that I know. One thing that have always charmed me is her capacity to be gorgeous in such different styles, especially hair styles.
stop with the talking now, I'll let her pictures talk for me.
see you soon!!!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I wanna dance with somebody


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
How will I know



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm your baby tonight


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
queen of the night-The bodyguard



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
it's not right but it's okay-My love is your love


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Love, Whitney


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
outfit from yesterday


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
outfit from today


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I look to you (2009
)

-pictures courtesy of google images

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento


la mia etichetta
DISCLAIMER: Unless stated, the images used are not the property of Pluriball, and are not used for commercial purposes. When appropriate, photos will be linked to their respective retailers and designers within the post or are credited with the proper website, photo agency, or photographer.
If you own the rights to any of these images and do not wish them to appear on this site please contact PLURIBALL and they will be promptly removed.