31 ago 2009

belgian finds

I've finally worked on the pictures from my belgian trip of this summer..I would like to show you my finds..the trip for me was all about walking around bruxelles or antwerp to see a bit of the city but most of all every possible vintage shop or flea market that I could find..that was my boyfriend biggest problem:)
anyway. talk to me and tell me if any of these things could be worth!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I totally love the hatbox ..is my first one but I think it won't stay alone for so long!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Balmain shoes


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
mini guide of paris with an old map of the city


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I will soon post something about the vintage Butterick "misses' skirts"pattern maker..as soon as I can try it:)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento


la mia etichetta
DISCLAIMER: Unless stated, the images used are not the property of Pluriball, and are not used for commercial purposes. When appropriate, photos will be linked to their respective retailers and designers within the post or are credited with the proper website, photo agency, or photographer.
If you own the rights to any of these images and do not wish them to appear on this site please contact PLURIBALL and they will be promptly removed.