9 gen 2010

xmas present from N.Y.

this year just before xmas my aunt went to N.Y. and I had envy her really much. to make me feel less sad and poor she went around some spots I had told her in a quick "N.Y. must see list" I've prepared just the day before her departure.
she gave me some presents during xmas day that I want to share with you.
she took her husband and some friends all around brooklyn and williamsburg and to remind me their walking she gave me this
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
in particular from


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


she bought me this nice little bag made with recycle material to make it similar to a vintage-retro airmail envelope


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
the stamps are really gorgeous!

I've also received another great present from N.Y. my dear friend V. that has lived in N.Y. during the last months -I envy her also, so much sometimes my head seems to explode- gave me as present this Kat MacLeod "Decal Dolly". she is so nice sorrounded by her different outfits and little shoes or jewels..


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


at the end I must say enviousness isn't a great feeling, I must be ashamed. so I've decided I'll do my best to go to N.Y. this summer to give some oxygen to my little heart;)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento


la mia etichetta
DISCLAIMER: Unless stated, the images used are not the property of Pluriball, and are not used for commercial purposes. When appropriate, photos will be linked to their respective retailers and designers within the post or are credited with the proper website, photo agency, or photographer.
If you own the rights to any of these images and do not wish them to appear on this site please contact PLURIBALL and they will be promptly removed.