5 ott 2009

I'm still trying to catch up with the latest shows from Paris, but I would like first to post something about Milano of course..I would probably do it tomorrow when my eyes will be fresh and shining..for now I've tripped over John Richmond's catwalk and something reminds me my past carnival in Rome..
here it is , snapshot from pluriball's life...

Sto ancora cercando di aggiornarmi sugli ultimi show di Parigi ma prima vorrei sicuramente postare qualcosa riguardo Milano..lo farò probabilmente domani quando i miei occhi saranno freschi e scintillanti..per ora ho inciampato sulla passerella di John Richmond e qualcosa mi ha ricordato il mio ultimo carnevale a Roma..
ecco qui, istantanee dalla vita di pluriball..




Image and video hosting by TinyPic
john richmond S/S 2010


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
dress up like siouxsie

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento


la mia etichetta
DISCLAIMER: Unless stated, the images used are not the property of Pluriball, and are not used for commercial purposes. When appropriate, photos will be linked to their respective retailers and designers within the post or are credited with the proper website, photo agency, or photographer.
If you own the rights to any of these images and do not wish them to appear on this site please contact PLURIBALL and they will be promptly removed.