16 set 2009

Pifebo grows
Hi everyone it's been some days now from my old post, I'm settling down to a new routine so I'm sorry..I was thinking about blogging during a big part of my days, especially since I've found some great inspirations out there!!

this spot is dedicated to my friends from Pifebo (again!) that surprised me in a marvellous way this time when I went visiting their new shop in Monti area.
the first thing to say is that they gracefully adjust to the new neighbourhood changing a little the style of the shop itself from the first one (via dei volsci 101b, Rome).

in this new corner, red as the previous one, you will find as well gorgeous vintage finds with a maybe more chic/ elegant/ stylish/ designed point of view mixed with the entertainment that has always been the specialty here at Pifebo's!
But now stop with the chattering and let's move to the pictures!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


..and here is where I've fallen in love
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


...with it
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


a gorgeous esagonal LANVIN little bag..it was the same red of the walls!!!

so, I hope you'll like some of the pictures, I was so distracted from everything in the room that the camera practically shoot the photos alone!
if you do like what you see and you accidentally come visit Rome :
step 1 : let me know
step 2 : go and have a look yourself!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


new shop via de' serpenti 141- Monti area- Roma

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento


la mia etichetta
DISCLAIMER: Unless stated, the images used are not the property of Pluriball, and are not used for commercial purposes. When appropriate, photos will be linked to their respective retailers and designers within the post or are credited with the proper website, photo agency, or photographer.
If you own the rights to any of these images and do not wish them to appear on this site please contact PLURIBALL and they will be promptly removed.